The First Tee Greater Baltimore is very appreciative of the great support we continue to receive, but there is still much to be accomplished. If you wish to support the continued success of the program, and would like to make a donation, please click on the donate icon below:
The First Tee of Greater Baltimore is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation (Tax ID# 52-2260023)
Contact: Emily Edens, Director of Development
303 International Circle, Suite T119
Hunt Valley, Maryland 21030
- Please make checks payable to “The First Tee of Baltimore.”
- All gifts made on or before December 31 are tax deductible for this tax year (check with your tax adviser on your specific situation).
- Gifts of securities (stocks, bonds, mutual funds) are some of the best gifts to make whether they have appreciated or depreciated in value.
- Many companies match part or all of their employees’ charitable contributions. Contact your HR department to learn more.
- Don’t forget The First Tee during your company’s United Way campaign. Designate The First Tee on your United Way form: The First Tee of Baltimore #7878317
Equipment donations are greatly appreciated. For more information on our Club Donation Program and various drop off locations, please contact us. Thank you for thinking of The First Tee of Greater Baltimore.
The First Tee of Baltimore is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation (Tax ID# 52-2260023)
Please note special instructions:
- Click the “Donate” button above (this will lead you to the Paypal page)
- Specify the donation amount
- Enter in your credit and billing information
- Click “Review Donation and Continue”
- Click the box that indicates “special instructions”
- In this box, you will be able to designate the in memory or in honor of gift
- Click “Donate Now” to complete your transaction
A list will be compiled to notify the family of your most generous gift.
If you have any questions, please contact Emily Edens at email@example.com.